Not meant to replace popular libraries like Backbone, Underscore, or Jquery etc.. Only meant as a supplement to them or as a supplement to applications requiring quick ramp up.
Api for current version:
- [6.2.x] (http://sjljs.elycruz.com/6.2.x/jsdocs)
Docs for previous versions:
- [6.1.x] (http://sjljs.elycruz.com/6.1.x/jsdocs)
- [6.0.x (under construction)] (http://sjljs.elycruz.com/6.0.x/jsdocs)
- [5.6.34 (view readme in branch)] (https://github.com/elycruz/sjljs/tree/5.6.0-alpha)
- [5.0.x (view readme in branch)] (https://github.com/elycruz/sjljs/tree/5.0.XX)
- [0.5.x (view readme in branch)] (https://github.com/elycruz/sjljs/tree/0.5.x)
Sections in Readme:
Include either the full library './sjl[.min].js' or the minimal version './sjl-minimal[.min].js' (the minimal version only includes the core and no classes or constructors from it's other packages).
To run unit tests:
1.) First do an
npm install in project root.
2.) For running tests with node: Run one of the following from your terminal:
$ gulp tests,
$ mocha tests/for-server, or
$ npm tests
3.) For running tests in the browser:
- Launch './tests/for-browser/index.html'
npm installhas to be run prior to running the aforementioned file.
- Alternately You can check the tests for this version of the library here: [6.2.x] (http://sjljs.elycruz.com/6.2.x/tests/for-browser) [6.1.x] (http://sjljs.elycruz.com/6.1.x/tests/for-browser) [6.0.x] (http://sjljs.elycruz.com/6.0.x/tests/for-browser) [5.6.34] (http://sjljs.elycruz.com/5.6.34/tests/for-browser) [5.6.0] (http://sjljs.elycruz.com/5.6.0/tests/for-browser) [0.5.18] (http://sjljs.elycruz.com/0.5.18/tests/for-browser) [0.5.17] (http://sjljs.elycruz.com/0.5.17/tests/for-browser) [0.5.15] (http://sjljs.elycruz.com/0.5.15/tests/for-browser)
- IE9+, and all other modern day browsers.
MVP for 6.1.0
- [X] -
@todo Include all sub items for components included as sub nav in readme.All docs will now be included in api docs instead (generated with jsdocs).
- [X] - @todo Cleanup all jsdocs and ensure all library members are listed there and showing their docs properly/clearly.
- [ ] - @todo Ensure all existing constructors and library members have a test file for theirselves.